GlycoCheck System Information
GlycoCheck is offered at two system levels to accommodate academic university and hospital researchers and individual healthcare practitioners.
As part of our continued investment and innovation in the GlycoCheck system, there are significant new developments underway:
- The new patented GlycoCheck 5.2 software is complete, has been fully tested and used in some new peer-reviewed published papers. The new software offers a significant upgrade to the MicroVascular Health Score™. The software adds new algorithms to measure red cell velocity in the smallest capillaries, determines the flow dependency of capillary density and glycocalyx properties, and calculates an overall Microvascular Health Score based on 100 million measurements of red cell column width in 100,000 vessels segments. We’ve also introduced two completely new reports along with easy-to-understand graphs and gauges. The 5.2 version software is available for upgrade purchase by previous GlycoCheck owners (please contact us for information).
- GlycoCheck 5.2 software is being upgraded to offer a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) model. This will allow academic research hospitals to be able to purchase the system with lower initial acquisition and hardware costs and move the ongoing expenses from the capital expenditure budget to the operating budget. In addition, for healthcare practitioners the introduction of the new cloud-based system and the SaaS option allows a price-per-test based model. The major advantage of moving to multi-core cloud servers is that it reduces the time to calculate the 100 million calculations of the video analysis and generates the final reports in just a few minutes.
- The next generation video microscope camera is in the final stages of development. The new camera, named CapiVision™, takes advantage of all the latest upgrades in imaging quality and cost reductions in components and our ability to move to volume production. The imaging acquisition process is part of a new patent-pending camera which will incorporate autofocus and will be able to capture images of microvessels from a much larger field of view, which will bring down the time for acquisition to less than 10% of current acquisition times. We estimate that the time to acquire microvascular images from 24 different tissue sites by the new GlycoCheck 5.2 software will be reduced to 3-5 minutes, a reduction of 20-30 minutes.
The next generation video microscope camera is expected to be completed and ready for release in Q4-2023.
Reservations Now Accepted
Due to worldwide shortages of chips that are required for both the new GlycoCheck computer system and the video microscope camera, we have reserved an initial supply of chips and components for the launch. Due to these shortages, we are taking reservations. We will fulfill orders on those who reserve systems on a first-ordered and first paid basis.
Options And Prices
Financing For Your GlycoCheck System
- 0% Financing for Qualified Applicants
- 24 Months
- First Payment Deferred for 60 Days
|HealthCare Practitioner Option||Academic Research Hospital Option|
|New for healthcare practitioner offices.||Only available for
|Software Version||5.2 (Cloud-based SaaS)||5.2 (Cloud-based SaaS or System Installed)|
|GlycoAnalysis Software||N/A||GlycoAnalysis (called Local View Application)
gives access to all raw
videos and detailed
data per vessel
|Laptop:||PCL SMT7 15" HD Screen 1920x1080 pixels, 120Hz Refresh||PCL SMT7 15" HD Screen 1920x1080 pixels, 120Hz Refresh|
|Processor:||11 th Gen Intel i7 11800H 8 Core / 16 thread||11 th Gen Intel i7 11800H 8 Core / 16 thread|
|Graphics Processor:||Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB GDDR6||Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB GDDR6|
|Memory:||PCL Premium 32GB DDR4 2666Mhz SSD: 4TB SN750||PCL Premium 32GB DDR4 2666Mhz SSD: 4TB SN750|
|NVMe M.2 / 2TB SN850 NVMe Gen4 M.2Card Reader:||SD Reader||SD Reader|
|Connections:||HDMI, MiniDP, 1xUSB 2.0, 1xUSB 3.2 Gen 1, 1xUSB 3.2 Gen 2, 1xUSB-C 3.2 Gen 2||HDMI, MiniDP, 1xUSB 2.0, 1xUSB 3.2 Gen 1, 1xUSB 3.2 Gen 2, 1xUSB-C 3.2 Gen 2|
|Connections:||1 2 in 1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Microphone) 1 Microphone, 1 RJ-45 LAN||1 2 in 1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Microphone) 1 Microphone, 1 RJ-45 LAN|
|Network:||Built in Gigabit Ethernet LAN / Intel® Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX / Bluetooth||Built in Gigabit Ethernet LAN / Intel® Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX / Bluetooth|
|Mouse:||Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse / Integrated touchpad||Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse / Integrated touchpad|
|Keyboard:||Full size keyboard with numeric pad, Multi-Color illuminated||Full size keyboard with numeric pad, Multi-Color illuminated|
|OS:||Windows 10 ProSecurity:||Kensington Lock, Intel PTT (Platform
|High-Definition Auto-Focus Video Microscope Camera||CapiVision™||KK Camera Model HVCS-HD (High Definition)|
|Detailed data per
diameter class and 2
levels of reports
|Access to all raw videos and detailed data per vessel segment.|
|User’s Manual and
|24/7 Tech Support||Included||Included|
|Online Training and Certified Technician
|Practitioner CME Training on Glycocalyx and Microvascular Science||Basic Included at No Cost. Advanced Training Available.||Basic Included at No
Cost. Advanced Training Available.
|Research Training and
|Not available||Available on a Case-by- Case Basis|
Test and Reports
|60 included||120 included|
|24 bottles included||Not Applicable|
|System Cost (US
|Microvascular Health Test and Report Cost Each||$75.00 per test||Unlimited tests and reports.
Cloud data storage fee per report will apply.
Annual license fee of $995.00 begins one year after purchase.