Innovative Software Solution for Researchers, Universities, and Hospitals
GlycoCheck™ is a pioneering software solution for research departments in universities and hospitals. It’s a unique asset for your research department for automated video analysis of the microvascular system. This new technology reveals the rest of the story of how disease begins by enabling you to more deeply peer inside microvascular networks.
This new device provides imaging solutions based on a patented measurement system of the glycocalyx layer. GlycoCheck facilitates the reliable, non-invasive selection and monitoring of patients with many conditions and diseases such as:
•Tropical infectious diseases
The endothelial glycocalyx layer plays a crucial role in microvascular health and various clinical stages of the conditions and diseases listed above. Measuring the health of the glycocalyx can be a tool to monitor changes in the microvascular system and the impact of current treatment protocols.
GlycoCheck measures vessel density, red blood cell concentration, flow velocity, and perfused boundary region to create a single overall health score. This score quantifies the differences between a healthy and unhealthy circulatory system due to deterioration of the glycocalyx.
GlycoCheck is an all-in-one system that includes patented software technology, integrated with a computer, camera, and calculation of a MicroVascular Health Score™.
What does that mean for you?
- You will be able to monitor changes in microcirculation and the glycocalyx.
- You can perform the measurements non-invasively, with results available within minutes.
- GlycoCheck can be a unique tool for patient monitoring in addition to current protocols such as mean arterial blood pressure, O2 saturation, urine production, and central venous pressure.
Now researchers can study how deterioration of the glycocalyx impacts health, and, how rejuvenating the glycocalyx can improve overall health. Use GlycoCheck to:
- Establish a baseline MicroVascular Health Score (MVHS).
- Align and track the MVHS with the deterioration of specific diseases or conditions.
- Relate what’s happening in the body as a result of the breakdown of the glycocalyx and microvascular system with ongoing independent research projects.
- Discover breakthroughs for disease treatment, prevention, and possible reversal.
GlychoCheck is the leading microvascular health measurement system available today that accurately and non-invasively measures the endothelial glycocalyx layer of the vessels in many areas of medicine.
The endothelial glycocalyx is a gel-like layer at the luminal, or interior, side of the endothelial lining of blood vessels. Research studies have shown that the glycocalyx plays an important role in the protection of the vascular system as well as the regulation of proper organ functioning throughout the body.
Years of research have produced a host of studies on the validity and function of the endothelial glycocalyx. Further research and studies are now ongoing in many areas of medicine throughout the world on the importance of the endothelial glycocalyx and its relevance to overall health.
Contact MicroVascular Health Solutions, the exclusive worldwide distributor of GlycoCheck, for a demonstration.