13 Early Warning Signs That All Point to a Single Hidden Problem
Your microvascular system may be breaking down, and your organs could be slowly starving and you don’t even know it.
These early warning signs may be caused by a problem hidden in the smallest blood vessels in your body—your microscopic capillaries.
•Cold hands and feet
•Lack of focus
•Certain eye problems
•High blood pressure
•Type 2 diabetes
You may look—and even feel—healthy on the outside, but inside your microvascular system, a completely different situation could be developing.
Organ starvation is one reason that diseases begin in the body. When the capillaries begin to lose their function, vital organs don't receive the nutrients needed to be healthy... the silent spiral of health decline begins.
Several Diseases and Conditions are Linked to Vascular Health:
Diabetes (high blood glucose level). Vascular links:
- A healthy microvascular system is important for transport of glucose from blood to organs.
- High blood glucose damages (micro) vascular system and causes blindness, kidney failure, heart attack, and stroke.
Hypertension (blood pressure is higher than accepted level). Vascular links:
- Hypertension is associated with loss of microvascular density.
- Hypertension increases cardiovascular risk (heart attack, stroke, kidney failure).
Heart Disease (loss of pump function of heart). Vascular links:
- Loss of microvascular density causes heart attack.
- Insufficient number of capillaries-per-heart-muscle-fiber impairs heart pump function (heart failure).
Kidney Disease (impaired production of urine, causing increased blood volume and hypertension). Vascular link:
- Damage of microvessels causes leakage of blood proteins into urinary space, damage of renal filtration units ,and kidney failure.
Stroke (blood clot in brain artery, causing brain damage). Vascular links:
- Damage to vascular wall causes blood clots.
- Microvascular damage causes White Matter Lesions with poor neurological prognosis.
Dementia (early cognition impairment: neurological complication). Vascular link:
- Healthy microvascular system is essential to maintain intact neuro-vascular unit and support normal neurological function.
Septic Shock (loss of circulation blood volume causes drop in blood pressure, impaired organ blood flowm resulting in acute kidney failure, reduced lung function, heart attack, strokem and brain damage). Vascular links:
- Leaky microvessels result in loss of blood plasma volume to tissue space.
- Damaged vascular wall causes increased blood clotting and inflammation.
Inflammatory Disorders (rheumatoid arthritis, vasculitis, allergies, glomerulonephritis, autoimmune diseases, sclerodermam and atherosclerosis). Vascular links:
- Attack of microvascular system by inflammatory cells results in loss of capillaries.
- Increased capillary permeability causes tissue edema (swelling).
Cancer (uncontrolled growth of tumors). Vascular link:
- Leaky microvessels allow tumor cells to enter the vascular system and redistribute to different parts of our body, causing tumor metastasis (secondary tumors).
GlychoCheck is the leading microvascular health measurement system available today that accurately and non-invasively measures the endothelial glycocalyx layer of the vessels in many areas of medicine.
The endothelial glycocalyx is a gel-like layer at the luminal, or interior, side of the endothelial lining of blood vessels. Research studies have shown that the glycocalyx plays an important role in the protection of the vascular system as well as the regulation of proper organ functioning throughout the body.
Years of research have produced a host of studies on the validity and function of the endothelial glycocalyx. Further research and studies are now ongoing in many areas of medicine throughout the world on the importance of the endothelial glycocalyx and its relevance to overall health.
Contact MicroVascular Health Solutions, the exclusive worldwide distributor of GlycoCheck, for a demonstration.