For the first time, researchers and physicians can quantify vessel density, red blood cell concentration, blood flow, and glycocalyx function with non-invasive technology.
GlycoCheck measures and analyzes microvascular health, and objectively reports the systemic MicroVascular Health Score (MVHS). Lower scores are linked to these conditions and diseases: to diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease, stroke, dementia, septic shock, inflammatory disorders, and cancer metastasis.
- GlycoCheck is a non-invasive test. A video microscope is placed under the tongue showing live movement of red blood cells as they travel through microvessels. Results are delivered within moments after the test is completed. Learn about the technology here.
- Many research projects are underway and peer-reviewed papers continue to be published worldwide.
- A growing list of researchers now understand paradigm-shifting advantages of this one-of-a-kind complete system.
- GlycoCheck includes a video microscope, computer system, and software.
- GlycoCheck is registered with the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device.
Researchers, physicians and healthcare practitioners can schedule an online meeting demonstration by contacting us.
Watch This Video Below to Learn More About GlycoCheck
GlycoCheck is the leading microvascular health measurement system available today that accurately and non-invasively measures the endothelial glycocalyx layer of the vessels in many areas of medicine.
The endothelial glycocalyx is a gel-like layer at the luminal, or interior, side of the endothelial lining of blood vessels. Research studies have shown that the glycocalyx plays an important role in the protection of the vascular system as well as the regulation of proper organ functioning throughout the body.
Years of research have produced a host of studies on the validity and function of the endothelial glycocalyx. Further research and studies are now ongoing in many areas of medicine throughout the world on the importance of the endothelial glycocalyx and its relevance to overall health.
Contact MicroVascular Health Solutions, the exclusive worldwide distributor of GlycoCheck, for a demonstration.
Email Opt in